This centre is situated in the quiet and mature residential neighbourhood of Stillorgan on the south side of Dublin city. St. Raphaela’s School is Emerald’s longest running international summer centre. The school boasts excellent facilities and students are accommodated with local host families.
- 26 fully-equipped classrooms
- Sports hall, also suitable for drama, arts & crafts workshops, evening shows and events
- All-weather sports facilities including an astro-turf sports field
- Tennis courts
- Fully-serviced canteen
- 15 minutes from Dublin city centre (by tram)
- 5 minute walk from Stillorgan shopping centre