This one or two-week course focuses on helping you create new lessons that will re-engage and re-energise both you and your students. You’ll discover effective new techniques and how to adapt them for your students. You’ll also have afternoon seminars in Education and in Irish Culture.
A minimum language level of Upper Intermediate (CEFR B2) is required for this programme.
Online options are also available, contact us for more information.
Fixed Dates and on request for Closed Groups 2023:
2 weeks: 24th July - 4th August
1 week: 24th July– 28th July or 31st July– 4th August
09:00 - 11:00 and 11:20 - 13:10 Monday to Friday and afternoon seminars and cultural programme provided for designated afternoons and evenings
*A minimum number of participants is required to run this course.
In the event of fewer than 6 people on the scheduled course dates, General English classes will be offered in the morning at the appropriate level with the teacher training modules to be held in the afternoons.
I want to express my sincere gratitude to the entourage of Emerald Institute and, most of all, to your brilliant teachers: it was a pleasure, living my first experience as a student in a so welcoming school! I hope that this will happen again to me, or to some colleagues of mine.
• Written and oral assessment tests
• Regular progress reports
• Ongoing academic support and monitoring
• Study Plans designed with Academic Mentors for long-term students
• Free supervised study sessions in the afternoons
• Use of multi-media facilities
• Free programme of workshops and seminars
• Recognised test centre for TOEIC and TIE Examinations
• Cambridge Examination Venue and Preparation Centre for Cambridge and IELTS
• Course Diploma with student report
You can view our full Price list here or fill out the form below to get an estimate right now.