This one or two-week course focuses on helping you create new lessons that will re-engage and re-energise both you and your students. You’ll discover effective new techniques and how to adapt them for your students. You’ll also have afternoon seminars in Education and in Irish Culture.
A minimum language level of Upper Intermediate (CEFR B2) is required for this programme.
Fixed Dates and on request for Closed Groups 2023:
2 weeks: 24th July - 4th August
1 week: 24th July– 28th July or 31st July– 4th August
09:00 - 11:00 and 11:20 - 13:10 Monday to Friday and afternoon seminars and cultural programme provided for designated afternoons and evenings
*A minimum number of participants is required to run this course.
In the event of fewer than 6 people on the scheduled course dates, General English classes will be offered in the morning at the appropriate level with the teacher training modules to be held in the afternoons.
I want to express my sincere gratitude to the entourage of Emerald Institute and, most of all, to your brilliant teachers: it was a pleasure, living my first experience as a student in a so welcoming school! I hope that this will happen again to me, or to some colleagues of mine.
• Written and oral assessment tests
• Regular progress reports
• Ongoing academic support and monitoring
• Study Plans designed with Academic Mentors for long-term students
• Free supervised study sessions in the afternoons
• Use of multi-media facilities
• Free programme of workshops and seminars
• Recognised test centre for TOEIC and TIE Examinations
• Cambridge Examination Venue and Preparation Centre for Cambridge and IELTS
• Course Diploma with student report
You can view our full Price list here or fill out the form below to get an estimate right now.