This one or two-week course combines language-development classes with methodology modules focusing on the teaching of English in the primary school classroom and on the needs of young learners. Our practical workshops focus on helping you to create new, original, highly-enjoyable materials and lesson ideas for all your teaching needs. Our goal is to offer a variety of practical ideas and a guide to materials development and your students will love the new energy these will bring back to your class!
A minimum language level of CEFR B1 is required for this programme.
Online options are also available, contact us for more information.
Fixed Dates and on request for Closed Groups for 2023:
2 weeks: 10th - 21st July
1 week: 10th - 14th July OR 17th - 21st July
09:00 - 11:00 and 11:20 - 13:10 Monday to Friday and afternoon seminars and cultural programme provided for designated afternoons and evenings
*A minimum number of participants is required to run this course.
In the event of fewer than 6 people on the scheduled course dates, General English classes will be offered in the morning at the appropriate level with the teacher training modules to be held in the afternoons.
It is very easy to work with pairs and small groups and to give students individual attention
• Written and oral assessment tests
• Regular progress reports
• Ongoing academic support and monitoring
• Study Plans designed with Academic Mentors for long-term students
• Free supervised study sessions in the afternoons
• Use of multi-media facilities
• Free programme of workshops and seminars
• Recognised test centre for TOEIC and TIE Examinations
• Cambridge Examination Venue and Preparation Centre for Cambridge and IELTS
• Course Diploma with student report
You can view our full Price list here or fill out the form below to get an estimate right now.