Innovate with STEM!
Students are empowered to become active citizens – helping our society adapt to our “new normal” by designing and creating smarter ways of moving, communicating and working remotely. This unique virtual STEM programme will empower young learners to make a difference in the world around them, from their own homes.
Students will create and design smart devices to overcome the obstacles of our new socially distant lives and enhance our future living and well-being whether that be through physical and mental health, working and living.
Features of the programme include:
– gain key competences such as creative problem solving, critical thinking, design thinking and research skills
– learn about recently developed devices and new software
– work in teams alongside STEM experts
– improve your English skills and discover Irish culture
– opportunity to showcase your simulated devices
– receive Emerald and Trinity Walton eDiplomas at the end of the course
6th - 17th July 2020
It is very easy to work with pairs and small groups and to give students individual attention