Located in the north east of picturesque Staten Island, one of the 5 boroughs of New York City, the Wagner College campus is noted for its beauty and tranquility. The campus retains the feeling of a turn-of-the-century oasis with original stately buildings and a magnificent view of Manhattan, the Atlantic Ocean and New York harbour.
Residential Staten Island itself offers a small town feel and yet is also within easy access of downtown Manhattan by means of the Staten Island Ferry, which carries commuters to and from the city free of charge. The ferry ride offers visitors unforgettable views of the Verrazano Bridge, Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island and the lower Manhattan skyline.
- Beautifully landscaped 105-acre wooded grounds
- On-campus accommodation with spectacular views
- Excellent classroom and study facilities
- State-of-the-art sports facilities including gymnasium, swimming pool, basketball stadium, aerobics and dance studio, tennis courts, baseball and soccer fields.
- All-you-can-eat student cafeteria with menus designed to ensure that there is something for everyone.
- General Convenience Store providing food and provisions throughout the day
- Supervision and monitoring by 24-hour security desks and campus patrols
- Wireless high-speed internet connection for students who bring their own devices
- Computer tech lab and access to all computers on campus
- Library with study areas and computers
Sports and Recreation Facilities on Campus:
The Wagner Campus provides excellent facilities for student activities. These facilities include:
- Swimming Pool
- Basketball Stadium
- Tennis Courts
- Aerobics and Dance Studio
On-campus activities include the following: Football, Basketball, Volleyball, Baseball, Tennis, Badminton. The students will go off campus six days a week and stay on campus one afternoon doing sports, watching movies, listening to a musical concert or presentation.
On Campus Residence:
Accommodation consists of twin rooms in apartments accommodating typically 4 people.
- Each apartment has 2 bathrooms
- Each apartment includes a well-fitted kitchen and living area
- Full board accommodation for junior students
- 24-hour supervision by our Residential Managers and Supervisors
- Laundry Facilities