The Internship Programme guarantees an initial study period at the Emerald Cultural Institute followed by an unpaid placement in a company.
This programme allows students to gain valuable experience in their chosen field working in an English-speaking environment.
Non-EU students registering with Immigration for a 25-week programme are eligible for the internship option during their official holiday periods.
Our internship is also an ideal option for students studying with us for an academic year who want to improve future career prospects by gaining valuable experience to include on a CV.
The Emerald Cultural Institute cooperates with our partner organisations who are specialised in the area of recruitment. We provide course participants with a range of internship possibilities including placements in the following sectors: Accounting, Administration, Architecture, Beauty, Preschool Education, Engineering (Limited places – 6 months or more), Environmental, Digital Media Marketing, Food & Beverage, Hairdressing, Hotels, Horticulture, Human Resources, Information Technology, Journalism, Landscaping, Law (Limited places – 3 months or more), Logistics, Marketing, Mechanics, Non Profit Organisations, Publishing, Retail, Sales, Sound Engineering, Telecommunications, Tourism.
- 60-minute lessons
- Written and oral assessment tests
- Ongoing Academic support and monitoring
- Use of multi-media facilities
- Free supervised study sessions in the afternoons
- Regular progress reports
- Study Plans designed with Academic Mentors for long-term students
- Free programme of workshops and seminars
- Interesting and stimulating course materials
- Rich and varied social programme
- Welcome Kit with maps and student handbook
- Recognised test preparation centre for TOEIC, TIE, Trinity Examinations and Oxford Test of English
- Cambridge Examination Venue and Preparation Centre for Cambridge and IELTS examinations
- Course Diploma with student report
- Exclusive access to Emerald Student Website with essential information for students