Intensive Plus Speaking Skills
The Intensive Plus Course is designed for students who wish to supplement their Intensive Course with extra conversation classes in small groups in the afternoons to improve fluency in English.
It allows students to develop their language skills in the morning lessons and put these skills into practice in the afternoon group conversation classes. The smaller conversation classes help to facilitate meaningful discussion within the group. Teachers concentrate on vocabulary building and idiomatic language, leading to more natural English speech.
The afternoon conversation classes are available at three levels, starting from pre-intermediate and cover a wide range of topics of discussion.
- 60-minute lessons
- Written and oral assessment tests
- Ongoing Academic support and monitoring
- Use of multi-media facilities
- Free supervised study sessions in the afternoons
- Regular progress reports
- Study Plans designed with Academic Mentors for long-term students
- Free programme of workshops and seminars
- Interesting and stimulating course materials
- Rich and varied social programme
- Welcome Kit with maps and student handbook
- Recognised test preparation centre for TOEIC, TIE, Trinity Examinations and Oxford Test of English
- Cambridge Examination Venue and Preparation Centre for Cambridge and IELTS examinations
- Course Diploma with student report
- Exclusive access to Emerald Student Website with essential information for students