Students can now participate in our very popular AC Milan Camp in Dublin and New York. This programme combines learning English with training sessions with professional AC Milan coaches
Students with a passion for soccer can combine learning English in the mornings with afternoon training sessions with the professional coaches from AC Milan in the afternoon. The objective of the AC Milan Junior Camp is to give world-class soccer training to motivated young players who wish to improve their technical and tactical knowledge of the game. Trained coaches from AC Milan are responsible for the soccer coaching and an official AC Milan Sports kit is included in the course fees.
Over the past ten years, students from over 20 countries have participated in this truly international programme.
The programme fee also includes:
- Afternoon and evening activity programme including entrance fees and transport
- Family Accommodation with full board (breakfast, packed lunch and dinner) in carefully selected Irish families. Residential options in Dublin and New York are available at a supplement
- One Full-Day Excursion every weekend
- Diploma on completion of course
- Use of textbooks and teaching aids
- Registration and Administration Fees
- Official AC Milan Sports kit