The Combined Course is designed to provide a thorough knowledge of general English combined with a focus on particular areas of interest or priority for the individual student.
Students participating in our Combined Course follow the morning programme of the Intensive Course with an additional five hours of individual tuition per week. This course has the advantage of combining the possibility of working in a group with personal tuition in the afternoon. Students can decide with their teacher which area of specific interest they want to concentrate on in the individual lessons. The timetable is flexible and may be agreed with the teacher to allow some free afternoons for participation in the social programme offered by the school.
The Programme fee includes:
- Tuition (60 minutes per lesson)
- Supplementary course materials
- City-centre orientation
- Diploma on completion of course
- Welcome Kit with guides and maps
- Social & Cultural Programme
- Use of multi-media lab / self-access library / free wi-fi in our main school
The Programme fee does not include course textbooks
There is an additional Course Registration Fee payable on all course bookings